Monday, August 21, 2023

PARAI BETI

Do read this story in front of your children in front of your wife, I guess there will definitely be a change in life.
Sujata ji became a little disappointed, after sending her daughter now.
In fact, she was very happy, nowadays. Now the son has got married, the daughter-in-law is also of his choice, and the daughter is happy in her family.
Now her responsibilities are almost over, but still, once the daughter goes home, the heart is stressed, that's why even without wanting to.. Sometimes the eyes were tearing.
Suddenly he remembered an envelope, which Anju had handed over to him while leaving, that Mummy should sit and read it in her spare time, and think.
Not in such a rush. But where was their patience..??? Quickly opened it and saw that there was a letter, opened it and sat down to read.
Mother !! I am very happy that you have now become a mother-in-law from mother.
Although you became mother-in-law only after my marriage, but still the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is different.
I know, apart from being a good mother, you will also be a good mother-in-law. But still there are some things that I want to say to you, which I have seen and felt myself,
tried a lot. I should tell you myself, but could not gather courage, so wrote in this letter.
I know I am your only daughter. Because of which you love me a lot, everything you do is of my choice.
Then whether it is the curtains, bed sheet, paint or your sarees, jewellery, you have not taken anything without me till date. Even after marriage, we always went to the market together.
But now I want you to give this chance to your sister-in-law. Respect their likes or dislikes.
If you want, I will be present with them all the time. But never with or behind them, before or against them. Unless they have made some big mistake.
Because..... Now he has the right on this house, I know you will be troubled to know all this. And maybe a surprise too!
Because..!!! I have told you many things which I have never told you.
But... Mother, I have been seeing all this for the last 5 years, my words, my feelings, or my choice have no importance in my own in-laws' house.
Only and only my both Nando's have the right for this, I can't do anything there but I had already thought that I will not let all this happen with my sister-in-law, I will never become a sister-in-law like her, nor will I allow my sister-in-law to be like myself.
Now that house is theirs, they also have the right to take decisions related to it. Be it small things or big things. their consent is paramount
I have suffered, you know, mother, how sister talks to me when I make some changes in my own room.
Or if I bring any new thing in the house, how am I told about it...
All this does not work here, it will happen in your parents..!!! I hear these words almost 3-4 times every day.
Even when I ask them to come with me, they have different tantrums.
Never..... not today sister-in-law. Or you can bring it as per your choice!! There are many excuses for not going together. That's why now I have started doing everything myself, without caring for anyone.
You know, when brother comes to meet me, everyone's face in the house is worth seeing.
If someone sees a big gift or item in his hand, then everyone becomes happy, nobody lost his arrival empty handed.
It is said that he had come only last week, was there any special work....??? I know that's why he has stopped coming home now.
I am sure that brother would not have told this thing to you. That's why you please don't taunt someone from sister-in-law's house.
Because I know the pain of it, and also the joy of meeting the family.
Never tell them what they have learned from home?? Whoever doesn't know will teach with love, like you taught me.
Just wanted to say this to you mom!! Now I want to be a stranger!!
your anju
Sujata ji's eyes were filled with tears, her throat was choked, not a single word could come out of her mouth.
His little Anju has grown so much today that she has taught so many lessons to her mother. And what she herself has been tolerating for years, she never even let us know about it.
Sujata ji picked up the phone to talk to Anju, from there there was silence in response to hello and from there there was a shiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...