Saturday, August 5, 2023

SCHOOL TEACHER WRITE ON BOARD

9×1= 9
9×2 =18
9×3 =27
9×4 =36
9×5 =45
9×6 =54
9×7 =63
9×8 =72
9×9 = 81
9×10=89
When I saw the children after writing, the children were laughing at the teacher because the last line was wrong.
Then the teacher said:
"I misspelled the last line on purpose
Because I want to teach you all something very important.
The world will treat you like this..!
You can see that I have written correctly above 9 times but no one has praised me..??
And you people laughed at my only one mistake and called me wrong too "!! It is right to call wrong wrong but...!!
This is a tip...
The world will never appreciate your lakhs of good deeds, but will definitely criticize even one mistake you make.
This is a bitter truth!!!
That's why be happy while walking on the right path, be happy while humming --
"Kuch to log kahenge...
it is the job of the people to say...
Secondly, what will people say, if we start thinking about it,
then what will they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...