Thursday, August 3, 2023

TOUCH YOURSELF

Once two different men set out on a journey. Both met, both had the same destination, so both went together in the journey.
When the time came for both of them to separate after seven days, one said: Brother! We were together for a week. Do you recognize me?
The other said: No, I did not recognize him.
The first passenger said: Sir, I am a famous thug but you are a great thug. You also turned out to be my teacher.
Another passenger said: How?
Passenger 1: I searched you continuously for seven days in the hope of finding something, but I could not find anything.
After living together for so long, I have come to know that you are a very rich person and have gone on such a big journey, so how can it be that you have nothing? But you are completely empty handed!
Passenger 2: I have a precious diamond and also a few silver coins.
The first passenger said: Then why didn't I get him despite so much effort?
Passenger 2: Whenever I used to go out, he used to put the diamond and coins in your bag and you kept rummaging through my bag for seven days.
You didn't even understand the need to take care of your bundle, then from where do you get anything......??
God always puts new happiness in our pocket but we don't have time to look at our bundle, this is everyone's basic problem.
From the day a person stops looking at others, from that moment all his problems will be solved.
Feel Your Bale!
The biggest secret mantra of life is

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...