Friday, August 25, 2023

SACHA WAARIS KAUN

Kahani Sacha Waaris Kaun Hai 15 Lakh Beautiful composition
A good man died in an area, people got ready to take the bier and when they started carrying it to the crematorium, a man came forward and caught hold of one leg of the bier. And said that I have to take 15 lakhs from the dead person, first give me the money then I will let him go. Now all the people are standing watching the show, the sons said that the deceased did not tell us that he is a debtor, so we cannot give. The brothers of the deceased said that when the sons are not responsible then why should we give. Now everyone is standing and she is holding the bier, when a long time passed, the matter reached the women of the house as well.
When the only daughter of the dying man heard this, she immediately took off all her jewelry and deposited all her cash and sent it to the man and said that sell this money and jewelry for the sake of God and keep his money and pay for my father's last journey. Do not stop. I will pay all the debt before I die. And I will arrange the remaining amount soon. Now the person holding the bier stood up and turned to all the people and said: The real thing is not to take 15 lakhs from the dead person but to give it to him and I did not know any of his heirs, so I played this game, now I know It is known that his heir is a daughter and he has no son or brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...