Friday, August 4, 2023

YOU WILL PAY, AS YOU DO

On her sixty-fifth birthday, Subhadra ji wanted to go to an old age home in that city and distribute some clothes and sweets…
When he told his son, he said, "Mother, you are asking me to do all this at the new place, I myself have come here two months ago, I will tell you after finding out, then you will leave."
On the second day, the son reached an old age home with Subhadra ji, there suddenly she stopped seeing a woman while talking nicely by giving things in everyone's hands.
Disheveled hair… no sense of clothes..
don't know in what thoughts she was lost. Her face seemed a bit familiar, so she started asking one of the staff there about that woman.
“Hey, that Gayatri Aunty belongs to a very rich family..
but son and daughter-in-law do not ask her… she has left here, never even comes to see…
she just remains silent, if you talk about something, she will speak only one thing, you will pay as you do.”
Hearing his name, Subhadra ji ran and hugged her and said, “Friend, how are you here…
your big bungalow…
where has all the love gone? ,
Gayatri ji could never forget this voice of her childhood friend…
hugging and crying, “You will pay as you will….
It is true that in my wealth I used to persecute big people…
I didn't understand anyone who came to my mind and used to listen to me silently…
even the children used to be scared….
Husband says this habit is not good, but I never heard of anyone…
I could not give my children any sanskar, nor time…
I always used to tell lies on every point…
When the daughter-in-law came,
she was engaged in humiliating her and after the death of my husband,
when I Sick, helpless, son and daughter-in-law started telling me lies…
those whom I never gave time, where would they give me time…
Service was a distant thing, they brought me here…
Now they boast of money…
I am sitting here I am passing the day to go up.” Helpless Gayatri ji said.
Subhadra ji could not say anything, she was right in saying...
you will pay as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...