Friday, August 18, 2023

ANGER MEDICINE

There was a woman. He used to get angry on every thing. The whole family was troubled by this habit of his. Because of that there used to be an atmosphere of discord in the family. One day a monk came to that woman's door. The woman told her problem to the monk. He said, “Maharaj! I get angry very quickly. I can't control my anger even if I want to. Tell me some solution. The monk took out a bottle of medicine from his bag and gave it to him and told him that whenever he gets angry. Put four drops of this medicine on your tongue. The medicine has to be kept in the mouth for 10 minutes.
Do not open your mouth for 10 minutes, otherwise the medicine will not work. The woman started using the medicine as told by the monk. Within seven days, he got rid of the habit of getting angry. After seven days, when that monk again came to his door, the woman fell at his feet. He said, “Maharaj! Your medicine made my anger disappear. Now I do not get angry and there is an atmosphere of peace in my family. Then Sadhu Maharaj told him that it was not a medicine. There was only water in that bottle.
Education:-
Anger can be treated only by keeping silent. Because an angry person speaks directly in reverse. Due to which the dispute increases. That's why the only cure for anger is silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...