Saturday, October 14, 2023

YOU WILL ENJOY ONLY IF YOU READ IT COMPETELY

Thieves entered the house of a Jain fakir at night. There was nothing in the house. There was only one blanket, which the fakir was lying on. Cold night, full moon night. The fakir started crying because of the pain of thieves coming into the house and there being nothing to steal. Hearing his sobbing, the thieves asked, “Brother, why are you crying?” He couldn't resist. So the fakir said that he had come- Come sometime, come for the first time in your life! You gave me this good fortune! Even me a fakir was given this opportunity! People do not go to beggars to steal, they go to emperors. Why did you come to steal, you made me an emperor! For a moment I also felt that thieves could come to my house too! Such good fortune! But then my eyes are filled with tears, I tried to stop myself so that your work would not get hampered, but I could not stop. Sobs came out because there was nothing in the house. If you had informed me two days in advance, I would have made arrangements. Please inform me when you come again. I am a poor man. If I had time for two-four days, I would have collected something by begging. Right now I only have this blanket, you take it. And look, don't deny. If you refuse, my heart will be deeply hurt.
The thieves were frightened and could not understand anything. He had never met such a man.
She had been stealing all her life, but this was the first time she was meeting a man. There is a lot of crowd, where are the people! The faces are of a man, where is the man? For the first time, there was shame in his eyes. And for the first time he bowed before someone and could not refuse. Why hurt him by refusing, he took the blanket. Difficult to even take! There is nothing else on it! When the blanket was removed, it was revealed that the fakir was naked. He was covered with a blanket, that was his only clothing – the same cover, the same bed. But the fakir said. Don't worry about me, I am used to being naked. And you came back from the village after walking three miles, on a cold night, who leaves the house. Even the dogs are lurking.
You take it quietly and inform me when you come again.
The thieves got so scared that they ran out.
While going out, the fakir shouted, listen, at least close the door and thank me.
The man is strange, the thieves thought. And so strong was his voice that they thanked him, closed the door and ran away. Then the fakir stood at the window and kept watching the thieves going away and he wrote a song - the meaning of the song is that I am very poor, if I had my way, I would have taken down even the full moon from the sky and presented it to them! Who comes to whose door at midnight?
This is a believer.
It does not believe in God, but it believes in the divinity of every individual. There is no person like God, But it has faith in the vast ocean of divinity which is beating inside every person, which is sitting as a temple of life, which is breathing.
Then the thieves were caught. A case was registered in the court and that blanket was also seized. And that blanket was a well-known blanket. That was the blanket of that famous fakir. The magistrate immediately recognized that it was that fakir's blanket - so you have stolen it from that poor fakir's place too! The fakir was called. And the magistrate said that if the fakir said that this blanket is mine and you have stolen it, then we do not need any further proof. One statement of that man is greater than the statements of a thousand men. Then I will give you as severe punishment as I can. Then I don't care whether your thefts are proven or not. If that one man said...
The thieves were nervous, trembling and sweating when the fakir came to the court. And the fakir came and told the magistrate that no, these people are not thieves, they are very good people. I presented a blanket and he thanked me. And when thanks were given, the matter was over. I gave the blanket, he thanked me. Not only this, these are such nice people that they even closed the door when they went out.
This is theism. *The magistrate left the thieves because the fakir said so. Don't hurt them, they are lovely people, nice people, good people. The thieves fell at the feet of the fakir and asked him to initiate us. He retired. And the fakir laughed a lot later. And he said that he had gifted the blanket so that you could enter Sannyasa. You could hardly digest this. All my prayers were woven into this blanket. This blanket contained the story of all my words. It was not a blanket. Like Kabir says, Na-jhini-jhini bini re chadariya! The fakir said that he had woven it with prayers. I meditated wearing this. It had the color and smell of my tomb. You couldn't avoid it. I was sure that he will bring the blanket for you too. And you have finally arrived. That day the night had come, today the day has come. That day he came like a thief, today he came like a disciple. I had faith.
Worship in my mind, sunshine in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...