Monday, July 17, 2023

LOVE QUOTE

A heart touching true incident......
It was just sunrise in the morning that an elderly doctor came to the door and started ringing the bell. Who came early in the morning? Saying this the doctor's wife opened the door.
On seeing the old man, the doctor's wife said,
Grandfather so early today? What's wrong with you?
The old man said, I have come to the doctor to get my thumb stitches cut. I have to reach another place at 8:30, so I came early.
Sorry doctor.
The old man's residence was in the neighborhood of the doctor, he used to come to the doctor whenever needed, so the doctor was familiar with him. He came out of the room and said,
No problem Dada. Sit down.
Tell me your thumb.
The doctor carefully opened the stitches of the thumb and said that
Grandpa is great. Your wound has healed. Even then I apply a bandage so that it does not get hurt anywhere.
There are many doctors, but this doctor was very caring and compassionate.
The doctor bandaged and asked
The old man's residence was in the neighborhood of the doctor, he used to come to the doctor whenever needed, so the doctor was familiar with him. He came out of the room and said,
No problem Dada. Sit down.
Tell me your thumb.
The doctor carefully opened the stitches of the thumb and said that
Grandpa is great. Your wound has healed. Even then I apply a bandage so that it does not get hurt anywhere.
There are many doctors, but this doctor was very caring and compassionate.
The doctor bandaged and asked
Dada where do you have to reach at 8:30. If you are late then I will walk and drop you.
The old man said no no doctor, now I will go home, prepare breakfast, then leave, and will reach at exactly 9:00.
He thanked the doctor and got up to leave.
There are many doctors who treat by taking bills, but those who treat from the heart are few.
When Dada stood up, the doctor's wife came and said that Dada, have breakfast here.
The old man said no ben.
I would have had breakfast here, but who will give him breakfast,
The doctor asked who has to have breakfast?
Then the old man said that to my wife.
So where does she live? And where do you have to reach her place at 9:00?
The old man said - Doctor, she could not live without me, but now. he is unwell
So in the nursing home.
The doctor asked - why, what is her problem. The old man said, my wife has Alzheimer's, she has lost her memory.
From last 5 years. She doesn't recognize me. I go to the nursing home, feed her breakfast, then she looks at me with teary eyed eyes. I have become a stranger to him. While saying this, tears welled up in the eyes of the old man.
The eyes of the doctor and his wife also became moist".
remember
Love is selfless, everyone has love but one sided love! This is rare. But it definitely happens.
Kabir has written
Love does not grow, love does not sell in the market.
It is not available in the market.
the doctor and his wife said
Grandfather, since 5 years you go to the nursing home every day to have breakfast? You are so old.
You don't get tired, don't you get bored?
he said i go three times
Doctor, he served me a lot in my life and today I am living my life with his support. My heart gets filled when I see him.
When I sit near him, I get strength. If she was not there, I would have grabbed the bed by now, but I have to fix it, take care of it, that's why I get stronger everyday. That's why I have so much agility. When I wake up in the morning, I get ready and go to work. I have a feeling that I have to go to meet him, have breakfast with him, make him breakfast.
The pleasure of having breakfast with him is different. I feed him breakfast with my hand, the doctor said, Dada, let me ask one thing.
Don't ask doctor.
The doctor said grandfather,
She doesn't recognize you, neither speaks in front of you, nor laughs, even then you go to meet her.
Then the words that the old man said at that time, those words are the most heart touching and poignant in the world.
The old man said, Doctor - she does not know who I am, but I do know who she is.
And it is said that streams of water started flowing from the eyes of the old man.
The eyes of the doctor and his wife also filled with tears.
The story would be complete but selfishness is a curse in family life, and love is a blessing.
When love is less then the family breaks.
love your parents in your home
Those who say that for their fat
her or for their mother, "Now they have become stubborn", read this story 10 times to them.
read this sentence too
"She doesn't know who I am but I do"
May these words make the flow of love flow in the family.
Not those who are seen together in the picture,
He is ours, who is seen with us in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...