Monday, June 26, 2023

Me and My Son

This year my Six year old son I got admission in second class.
Always topped the class! last days salary I took her to the market to get a new school dress and shoes! The son refused to take the shoes, saying that the old shoes just needed a little repair, that this year Can give work!
Instead of his shoes, he asked me to get new glasses made for my grandfather's weak eyesight! I thought son from his grandfather Maybe loves a lot that's why his glasses are more important than his shoes Well, I didn't think it necessary to say anything and took it to the dress shop.
The shopkeeper took out a white shirt of the son's size. After putting it on, the shirt fit perfectly. Asked to show the shirt! I told my son: Son, this shirt is perfect for you, then why longer? The son said: Father, I have to put the shirt inside the knickers.
That's why even if it is a little long, it will not matter... But this shirt will be useful to me in the next class as well.
But because of being small, I am not able to wear it, I remained silent! While coming home I asked my son: Who teaches you all these things son?
Son said: Father, I often used to see that sometimes mother leaves her saree and sometimes you leave your shoes and always spend money on my books and clothes!
Everyone in the street says that you are a ve ry honest man and everyone calls Krishna's father a thief, a dog, a dishonest person, a bribe taker and what else, while you both work in the same office. .....
I love it when everyone praises you.....
Mummy and Grandfather also praise you! Father, I wish that I may or may not get new clothes; new shoes in my life, but no one should call you a thief, dishonest bribe taker or a dog!
I want to be your strength father, not your weakness! I was speechless after listening to my son.
Today I was rewarded for my honesty for the first time! Today after a long time There were tears of joy, pride and respect... We would have also 'harvested' the crop of progress; A few soles, if 'we' would have licked them too..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...