Thursday, June 29, 2023

FEAR

Rekhi's heart was beating fast after reaching her in-laws house, "New house, new environment, new relationship. How will she live? " She was also remembering her friend Geeta." Rekhi people from UP are very quick-tempered especially the mother-in-law there are very conservative, tyrannical and greedy. Many of them survive for not getting dowry. Burns. you be very careful
On the other hand, Madhuri ji's mind was also apprehensive about the new daughter-in-law. Will be,,,?" But then they have calmed down their mind..” What is this crazy thinking? It is not necessary that all daughters-in-law are bad? Right now all she needs is intimacy." While thinking Madhuri went to Rekhis room, she stood up in a huff.
"Hey Ray, sit comfortably" Madhuri ji sat down next to her while patting her daughter-in-law's head.. "Son, if you don't mind, I want to talk to you about something important!" "Yes, yes, say," said Rekhi softly.
"I know you must be scared that how will be the in-laws? How will be the atmosphere at home?... Isn't it? It is natural. I too was very scared when I got married. But you are not at all. be afraid i am with you. But as you are feeling, I am also afraid that "I don't know what will be the nature of my daughter-in-law? Till now I do my mind's work, all the members of the house live together peacefully, but Don't let everything change now."
"He is scared and that too from me?" When Rekhi looked at her with surprise, Madhuri smiled.
"Yes daughter-in-law! When two children born from the same mother have different natures, then you have come from different environment. That's why we have to adjust...means both of us" while holding her hands She said in firm words "If you ever have any complaint with me, feel free to tell me, I will try my best to rectify it.
But yes, this is how I will tell you. If you make a mistake, I will explain...if needed, I will scold you too." . If you ever get angry with me, even if you have a fight, consider me as your mother and forgive me, don't tie anything in knots. One more thing,I have always explained this to my son as well whether it is husband or wife..if one gets angry then the other one should calm down..only then the car of life runs smoothly,otherwise it is not too late to get stuck. It seems Today I say the same thing to you."
Rekhi kept looking at them. To a very settled mother-in-law. Who had dispelled his fear by explaining so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONESTY

A boy named Nandu lived with his poor parents in a small village. One day in the same village, two brothers were returning to their vill...